Thursday, April 8, 2010

Been a wile

I don`t have any pictures for you because I don`t have a working camera and can`t figure out how to get the vids on the comp so , I`m a dumb ass! But we are going Back to Hawaii 5/31 and never coming back to the horrible mainland.
Elaina is more excited than any of us. She wants to start surfing and can`t wait to see her cat Milo. She misses the house, the school, the beach, the geco`s. She never did mention how she misses the moskito`s though. This move is good because Kayla can`t start school here in Il. because this state sucks . Oh wait! It`s because they will not take her if she turns 5 after sep. Hawaii`s cut off is dec. Kayla is so excited to start school not because it`s school but because it is what Elaina does. LOL
Carla is way over worked and needs some "her" time. It`s killing me to see her work 15 hours in one day. I think she should sit out on the Jet Ski barge and rent ski`s to the turists insted. I want her to have a brainless job so she can have a stress free life. I`ll work all i can. If I have handyman or boat repair work for 7 days I`ll do it till I run out. Carla can`t wait to sit at Magic Sands and eat soybean and raw spiced crab. I think our first day there that is what we are going to do.
As soon as I get a camera I`ll start taking pictures to share with you all. Problem is I don`t have a computor either so it might take a wile.
Well , we are compleatly board here and never have anything to do or say here anyway so I`ll try to update more often as our lives are going to get much happier.

3 comments:

  1. I love you guys! Get your ass out to Hawaii! I think I'm going to Maui this summer, but I should plan a few days to see you too?!? Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to see a new post! Keep it up! We love updates! Have fun in HAWAII!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out you have a blog! We can't wait to see pictures of you all, we haven't seen any for a couple years. Have a great time in Hawaii, hopefully someday we can come back over there.

    ReplyDelete